JOB TITLE: Project Engineer
EMPLOYER: Amec Foster Wheeler
Amec Foster Wheeler is a major Engineering and Construction Company involved in Oil and Gas Projects in Azerbaijan is looking for Project Engineer (National)
The successful candidates should have the following capabilities:
• Higher Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering or Business Administration.
• Min 5 years’ experience in similar role.
• Communication, Cultural awareness, Judgement, Open mindedness, Self-management, Team working.
• High safety awareness is mandatory.
• A good knowledge of planning and planning systems
• Cost control awareness & management
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the following activities:
• Responsible to the Senior Project Engineer/Delivery Lead for the Project Engineering associated with Projects for the Operations Engineering Support contract based in Baku.
• Accountable for accurate and consistent preparation and execution of the project work scope, adherence to the selected build method and sequence in accordance with the project schedule.
• Liaise with the Engineering Manager and Planning Engineer in developing an integrated project plan with design & procurement deliverables servicing the construction method and sequence.
• Liaison with the design team to ensure constructability input is built into the design and that the detail design is fabrication friendly.
• Provide input into the selection of the most appropriate build method and the build sequence.
• Liaise with the lift engineers to determine appropriate structural component / panel sizes.
• Liaison with the fabrication engineering office to ensure that fabrication drawings are produced in line with production requirements.
• Monitor availability of ‘work packs’ in line with project procedures, schedule and milestones.
• Adherence to all applicable site / project safety procedures.
• Active participation in all company and project safety initiatives.
Please upload your resume using the following link:
http://www.amecfw.com/careers.htm , click Search for jobs, choose Azerbaijan and apply for above mentioned position.
Deadline for the submission is 4th of September, 2015
Baxılma sayı (684)