JOB TITLE: Resident Engineer
EMPLOYER: Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel
Job Title: Resident Engineer
• To assume responsibility for the cost effective operation of the P.O.M.E.C department.
• To assist with the preparation of the annual and revised budget.
• To keep accurate records and monitor closely all budget expenditures, to ensure that the budget is adhered to, cost strictly controlled, and approval sought prior to expenditure.
• To allocate and countersign all invoices chargeable to the P.O.M.E.C budget before being processed and charged.
• Responsible for coordinating and overseeing the daily operations of the Engineering department.
• To deliver strategic, added value Engineering interventions to the business.
• To ensure that the property and assets are maintained in the highest order through the implementation of the “Jumeirah Engineering Management System (JEMS)“and the appointment of suitable competent personnel.
• To ensure that the daily briefings are conducted.
• To conduct minimum of one monthly Departmental Communications meeting.
• To ensure that all communications to external departments or entities is conducted in a professional and timeous manner.
• To ensure that regular meetings with external service providers are conducted.
• Supervise and directs the daily activities of all Engineering Department Supervisors and subordinators.
• Observes activities to ensure adherence to policies and operating procedures.
• Check on completed repair and maintenance works to ensure that established standards have been met.
• Assists in the implementation, co-ordination and monitoring of the JEMS. This will include the Fire, Life and Safety Matrix, PPM, and Work Order Systems.
• Handles grievances, suggestions and complaints by colleagues and recommends appropriate action to the DOE / CE.
• Submits a comprehensive monthly report to the DOE on activities carried out for the month.
• Work on own initiative with out full detailed supervision or direction.
• Request support and direction as needed.
• Making sure that all documentation used in the department is a controlled version with the correct issue date.
• Be familiar with and comply with all relevant Engineering Department Policies, Process and Procedures.
• To perform other duties that management may from time to time reasonable require.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or RHVAC Engineering.
• Very strong leadership
• Diploma In Computer Applications
• Health and Safety certified
• Building Management System
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a 5 star hotel.
• Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role
• Middle East experience
• Previous role in multi-cultural environment
• Experienced in Fire, Life and Safety system
• 10 years experienced in a 5 star hotel environment.
• Experienced in fundamentals of RHVAC System.
• Experienced in Green Building approach.
• Good command in English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of MEP/HVAC system maintenance and repairs.
• Identification of RHVAC & MEP spares, FLS equipments.
• Knowledge of maintaining Fire, Life & Safety System
• Good all round skills / high standard
• Computer literate
• Knowledge of Building Management Systems.
• Knowledge of Engineering/ structural drawings.
• Financial planning and accounting
• Project Management
• Excellent listening skill
• Safety Training (Fire Fighting Training)
• CMMS system
• Energy management back ground.
• Training – Project Management
• AutoCAD knowledge
• Knowledge of RHVAC
• Knowledge of Electrical System
• Physically fit.
• Positive Attitude and Dynamic personality
• Proactive and Flexible
• Great Motivator
• Strong command of leadership
• Problem solving and follow-up ability
• Organised and structured.
• Post problem analysis knowledge
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Should be able to work under pressure.
If you are interested to apply pls. enter the below link:
Baxılma sayı (554)