“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking Legal Advisor for its Legal Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To represent the Bank in litigation processes, and to protect its interests;
• To prepare claim letters, petitions and other necessary documents on litigation cases;
• To organize collection of all required documents on litigation cases;
• To establish proper communication with courts, execution divisions and auction centers;
• Regularly update the electronic registry of litigation cases;
• To prepare the required reports on litigation cases and submit them to the management;
• To participate in preparation of the internal normative documents of the Bank regulating the conduct of litigation cases;
• To check documents submitted to notary offices.
• Experienced with minimum 2 years’ experience as lawyer and minimum 1 year experience as a banking lawyer;
• Bachelor in Law, Masters in Commercial Law, especially foreign education would be an advantage.
• Analytical ability;
• Attention to detail;
• Logical reasoning;
• Time management;
• Working under pressure;
• Good knowledge in English and Russian. Fluency in Azerbaijani is a must;
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com until August 14, 2015. Please indicate the name of the position (Legal Advisor) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Əlavə olaraq Sizlər üçün Peşəkar Kariyera proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (485)