A vacancy has arisen for a Technical Translator position as part of the onshore Business Unit.
The Technical Translator will report to Rig Optimization Engineer.
The Technical Translator is responsible for translation of the necessary documentation, work guidelines ad-hoc documents from English Language to Azerbaijani and vice-versa as and when required.
Primary responsibilities of the role.
• Provide verbal and written translations of necessary documentation-Work Guidelines regulations, standards, procedures, minutes of meetings, incoming and outgoing correspondence etc from English language to Azerbaijani and vice-versa ensuring the specialist knowledge during the process of translation.
• Revise and edit written translations.
• Perform the duties to the requirements of Quality & Safety Standards
• Assist the line Supervisor when and as required
Key personal attributes and skills required:
• Proven experience as Translator (minimum 1 year ) or Qualification/ Diploma proving the Translatory skills
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work in a busy environment
• Ability to prioritize work.
• The ability to present to large group of people.
• Excellent Written, Verbal Language Skills :English , Azerbaijani ,Russian (Desirable)
• Excellent Computer Skills (Microsoft Word ,Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PPW )
• Ability to work with dictionaries, terminology standards, basics of scientific and literary editing;
• Knowledge of grammar and stylistics of Azerbaijani and English languages
• Information Gathering and Researching – ability to find and identify essential information.
• Information Organization – Ability to Find ways to structure or classify multiple pieces of information.
• Active Learning – Ability to work with new material or information to grasp its implications.
• To be Responsible for confidentiality of the professional and commercial information.
• Technical Knowledge – background in technical translation and technical writing (desirable )
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this role please apply in writing or email, attaching an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st of July 2015.
Note: Based on the sifting of the all CVs, the shortlisted candidates ONLY will be contacted via email and/or phone for further steps of recruitment.
Əlavə olaraq Sizlər üçün Peşəkar Kariyera proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (581)