Deadline: 24 July 2015
Open to: international individuals, teams or organizations
Prizes: USD 10,000, paid trip to New York
The Future of Storytelling summit (FoST) is accepting entries for the FoST Prize. The event, which will take place 7-8 October 2015 in New York, brings together top executives, creative talent and technologists with the vision and influence to change the way that stories will be told tomorrow and beyond. The entries have to be interactive stories, including web-based work, data-driven art, mobile apps, games, multimedia installations, virtual reality and other multiplatform projects.
To be eligible for consideration, entries must comply with the following guidelines:
- Entries must be submitted online by July 24th, and include all of the “Submission Requirements” as detailed below. Physical submissions delivered to FoST will not be accepted and may be destroyed or discarded;
- Projects produced in all countries are eligible. Non-English works must have English subtitles. Please note that dialogue lists will NOT be accepted in place of subtitles;
- It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to secure clearance rights from the holders of any copyrighted assets included in their submission. FoST will not be liable for the illegal use of any copyrighted materials within the submission, and reserves the right to disqualify any such entry;
- In addition to completing all other required fields in the online entry form, you must provide, to the best of your ability, all estimated costs, technical specifications, and space requirements needed to install and display your entry at the 2015 FoST summit;
- Entries must have been completed on or after October 1st, 2014. “Works-in-progress” that are submitted must have a projected end date of October 6th, 2015;
- Video maximum of five minutes.
The winner will receive USD 10,000, in addition to an all-expenses-paid trip to New York and a complimentary ticket to FoST.
There is an application fee of USD 25 per entry.
How to apply?
All entries must include the following:
1. The entrant must complete and submit the official entry form, which entails:
a. A public or private URL to view the submitted app, game, web-based or multiplatform experience, multimedia installation, data-driven artwork, etc;
b. Additionally, entrants may submit a total of three URLs, which might include a video walkthrough or demo of the work that clearly conveys its story, functionality, and user experience; or supplementary materials including, but not limited to, decks, slideshows, talks and presentations, and/or other audio-video content.
2. If you are submitting more than one work, you must complete a separate online entry form. Compilation and combined entries may be discarded and deemed ineligible.
If you have any questions send all inquires to Prize@futureofstorytelling.org.
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
3. “Young Business Factory – “Professional Alman dili”
Baxılma sayı (660)