Company: Caspian Coast Winery and Vineyards
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
About Synergy Group OJSC:
Established in 2010, Synergy Group is one of the largest private investment holdings in Azerbaijan. The Group invests in a number of strategic industry areas with high growth potential. Synergy Group successfully operates a dynamic portfolio of 28 diverse and growth-oriented businesses and with all its companies employs more than 1100 people. Synergy Group’s multi-sector investment portfolio consists of large-scale investments in the following areas: construction and construction materials, hospitality management, ICT, industry and agriculture. Most of businesses operate outside of Baku thereby contributing to enhancement of economic and social development of regions in Azerbaijan. Synergy Group’s investment strategy is based on achieving long-term growth of invested areas by ensuring high returns on capital investments.
Member of Synergy Group “CCWV” LLC is looking for experienced professionals aiming to build a successful career and be a part of a Professional Team with lots of opportunities.
• Coordination of the purchase agreements and preparation of purchase orders;
• Implementation of purchasing operations, reporting accordingly to the management;
• Liaison with the end users (requestors) and provide early procurement involvement;
• Responsible for supplier selection, evaluation, contracting and management;
• Responsible for conducting a Supplier Performance Evaluation (twice a year)
• Identification of procurement policy and procedures in accordance with the demands and conditions of the day;
• Control and Administration of the service and material purchase agreements;
• Preparation and improvement of procurement plans of the projects as well as coordination of procurement procedures with the budget planning of the project;
• Organization, documenting of the purchase operations, preparation of periodic reports on the status of the works and their submission to the management;
• Creation and maintaining of relevant registration system to conduct procurement activities within the projects;
• Preparation of the Purchase Order reports according to the project terms and conditions and getting reports over the agreements from partners;
• Responsible for conducting end to end service and material procurement;
• Develops and maintains effective business relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Maintaining updated Vendors List, research of new potential Vendors and Suppliers, evaluation of the vendors by site visits, improving the purchase terms of the vendors;
• Responsible for keeping procurement database up to date and organized for internal audit and monitoring reasons;
• All other duties assigned by Line Manager.
• Higher education, at least 3 (three) years’ experience in the field of procurement & logistics, preferably FMCG sector;
• Use of MS office applications at a high level ;
• Ability to work under pressure, persistence and diligence, ability to work in a team;
• Language skills (Azerbaijani, English and Russian);
• Ability to work within deadlines ;
• Flexible and quick in responding within short notice period;
• Self-motivated and determined;
• Ability to travel within the country in case if required by Line Manager.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com with reference “Procurement Specialist” in the email subject line. Only successful candidates (CV corresponding to all requirements) will be contacted.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (637)