Deadline: July 31, 2015
Type: Full Scholarship.
Applications are invited for Macedonian government scholarships available for foreign students to pursue undergraduate studies for the academic 2015/2016 at the University of Information Science and Technology. The scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 22 years old. Successful applicants will sign a contract with the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia. The contract will stipulate that the scholarship provides funds for the first academic year and subsequently for the rest of the three years of the undergraduate studies, provided that the student ends the first year of studies with satisfactory success rate.
- The scholarships are available to outstanding students, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies
- Applicants who have not completed their high school education by May 1, 2015 may receive a conditional offer for admission pending their high school diploma. Successful applicants must finalise their high school studies and submit their transcript and diploma no later than July 31, 2015.
The scholarship provides:
- full tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees
- return air fare from the applicant’s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia;
- a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR).
Candidates are required to submit an online application, which will be available on the official scholarship web site of the Ministry of Education and Science or submitted in hard copy, or electronically, to the respective Ministry of Education of the applicant’s home country. All students must send scanned copies of the required documents and the Application form to the following e-mail: biljana.zafirovska-at-mon.gov.mk. The required documents are:
- Application Form
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where applicable);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency. All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
- Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
- An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 4 calendar years;
- In addition, as part of the application, the candidates are required to summit contact details from two academic professors/teachers, who will provide letters of recommendation for the candidate. The candidates are advised to notify the professors ahead of time, in order for the references to be submitted within the application deadline. Both letters are confidential. In case they are sent as hard copy documents, they must be sent in a sealed envelope, signed by the originator of the reference across the seal.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Students from Azerbaijan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, United Arab Emirates, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burundi, Cameroon, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabonese, Ghana, Georgia, Israel, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanese, Lithuania, Malaysia, Morocco, Moldova, Mongolia, Namibia, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Portuguese, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United States of America, Thailand, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Vietnam, Hungary, Zambia and American States apply for these Macedonian government scholarships.
Photo Source: www.uist.edu.mk
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları sizlər üçün: