Deadline: July 31, 2015
Welcome to the application for BALLE’s Local Economy Fellowship. We are delighted that you are interested in being a part of our next Fellowship Cohort! BALLE’s Local Economy Fellowship is the premiere learning and leadership community dedicated to connecting the most innovative and visionary local economy leaders in North America.
To apply, please complete this online application form, which includes uploading your current CV or resume. The application spans multiple pages, and you will need to complete all required questions on each page before advancing. Once you begin your application, you WILL be able to save and return at a later time to continue editing or to submit your application. Your application will only be reviewed once it has been submitted.
BALLE Local Economy Fellows gain inspiration, skills, meaningful connection and impact in their communities. Fellows walk away with:
- Personal transformation and leadership development
- Tools to activate their communities at home
- Facilitation training
- Communications toolkit
- Skills to better work with racial/ethnic difference
- Community capital tools
- Impact and assesment tools
- Expanded leadership role within the national Localist movement
- Peer leadership network with BALLE Fellows Alumni, local economy funders and the broader BALLE learning community
If you have any questions about the application or the BALLE Local Economy Fellowship program, please contact Koy Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-587-9417 x104. Contact email@example.com to request late application approval which can be granted in special cases.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları sizlər üçün:
Baxılma sayı (662)