• University degree or equivalent industry experience in international business. Chemical, mechanical engineering degree preferred.
• Must have NACE Certification or equivalent, such as, BGAS etc.
• Knowledge of coating materials and systems and application methods.
• Surface preparation methods.
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Ability to prepare of workpack and all documentation associated with Coating and PFP, Inspection & Test Plan/ Method Statement for specific project
• Will be in charge of group of painters and supervisors within Onshore Fabric Maintenance Team.
• Good language and communication skills, strong team player. Good English is a must.
• At least 3 (three) years’ experience as Painting Engineer in Oil & Gas Industry
• Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word
Interested candidates can send us your detailed CV by an email: email@example.com.
Please mention the job position applied for in the Subject Line.
Baxılma sayı (525)