In the frames of corporate social responsibility Avirtel is pleased to announce about the Internship Program for 2015-2016 with possible further employment opportunity. Our internship opportunities enable you to use what you’ve learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience. They’re a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
We are providing an opportunity for high-energy, social active students and graduates with high academic performance, scores and achievements to apply their knowledge in practice and to develop their professional skills in the following areas:
Duration: The duration of internship is 3 month, with possible prolongation and permanent job offer opportunity.
Compensation: Please note that Internship positions are non-paid.
Who can apply: Students studying in the last year of bachelor’s degree and/or the first and the second year of the Masters are welcome to apply to the Internship Program.
General requirements for the internship positions are the following:
* Good organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail, good phone manner, and strong listening and problem‐solving skills
* Ability to learn quickly, analytical skills
* Good computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
* Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English language proficiency
* Interested in above mentioned areas as a potential career area
An Information Technology Assistant intern, majoring in IT and related area. This intern will work 20-25 hours per week, with a flexible start date in early June.
This position is a great opportunity for students who want to go into technology, IT support and related fields. The intern will work directly with professional staff on the development of better service and solutions for the end users to receive customer satisfaction. This internship will allow the candidate to develop valuable skills and build his or her portfolio, and help them succeed in future careers.
Provide IT support to office operations, including some or all of the following tasks:
• IT troubleshooting and answering IT questions.
• Supporting PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, and application software;
• Uploading documentation to server based and web platforms.
• End user support.
• Data entry and server based storage documentation maintenance
• Answering phones on a limited bases
• Most work may be completed remotely
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning.
• Candidate must have awareness of the PC hardware components, desktop operating system software, application software
• Candidate must have awareness of the PC Industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction, as well as a keen interest in computer-based information systems and technology. Interested applicants should possess excellent Analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems. Should have the ability to research and understand technical documentation, and an understanding of how to apply various technical resources.
• Ability to perform tasks such as providing operating systems and application software installations and upgrades, virus protection and eradication.
• Able to interact effectively with management, staff and other City personnel, and work independently, and/or as part of a team.
• Must be currently enrolled as a second semester junior, senior, or graduate student.
• Exemplary Attendance and Punctuality
• Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
• Focuses and guides self and team members in accomplishing work objectives.
• Interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization.
• Clearly conveys and receives information and ideas, through a variety of media, to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience, helping them understand and retain the message, and permitting response and feedback from the listener.
• Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
• Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
• Deals effectively with others in antagonistic situations, using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict.
• Establishes proper courses of action to ensure that work product is completed efficiently and on time/within proper time limits.
• Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition (such as time pressure or job ambiguity); handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
• Possesses, acquires, and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job effectively and to create effective customer solutions. Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product and service management for the functional area in which employee operates.
• Actively appreciates and includes the diverse capabilities, insights, and ideas of others and working effectively and respectfully with individuals of diverse backgrounds, styles, abilities, and motivations.
• Sets high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Position requires use of headset/microphone
How to apply:
To be considered for internship opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ’’Internship, IT’’ in the email subject line. Please send cv only in English. Cvs without position name will not be considered.
Baxılma sayı (705)