“PASHA Bank” OJSC is seeking a Manager’s Assistant for its Private Banking Department.
PASHA Bank is one of Azerbaijan’s leading corporate banks. Established in 2007, we offer all major financial services, including investment banking, trade financing and asset management to a range of clients, from large corporates to small and medium enterprises. The Bank works particularly closely with companies operating in the non-oil sectors of the economy, including agriculture, transportation, construction and retail, which are vital for helping Azerbaijan to diversify its economy.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To give a high quality of customer service by providing day to day operational support to PASHA Bank’s Private Banking Relationship Managers as required and as appropriate.
ENVIRONMENT OF THE JOB
This is a key role supporting a team of Private Banking Relationship Managers.
There is a variety of experience and expertise within the team and the jobholder will be expected to ask for, and to give, advice and guidance from or to colleagues.
All business development must be in line with the current PASHA Bank Strategy.
MAIN ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To give a high quality of customer service by providing day to day operational support to the Bank’s Private Banking relationship managers as appropriate.
• Develop and maintain adequate marketing pipeline to meet revenue targets. Maintain pipeline reports on an ongoing basis.
• Communicates clearly and effectively about new product enhancements effectively with commercial branches; Branch Managers, and branch staff. Shares critical information to facilitate successful performance.
• Develop and master sales skills including, but not limited to, profiling, overcoming objections, negotiation, team selling approach, closing the sale and asking for referrals.
• Promotes customer service excellence, exceed expectations of internal and external customers.
• Proficient knowledge of wealth management including but not limited to: credit, deposits, trust and financial planning.
• To work closely with colleagues and all other areas of the Bank to:
1. Promote the sale and implementation of complex financial products and services.
2. Promote the Banks customer service and satisfaction policy.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
• Must have demonstrated ability to sell and build relationships with branch staff.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities.
• Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills.
• 1-3 years of experience in private banking.
• Demonstrated sustained experience in working accurately in time sensitive situations.
• Demonstrated sustained and highly successful experience of team working in particular being willing to both ask for and offer help when needed.
• Demonstrated and evidenced ability to work in a business focussed environment in terms of both internal and external customer service.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, in particular report writing and delivery, – English language skills are considered essential. If not exhibited at the start of the employment then a commitment to learn is expected.
• The ability to plan, organise and manage their own time effectively.
• Excellent team player with the ability to be flexible in terms of working hours.
Candidates are requested to send their Application Forms/CVs to email@example.com until May 28, 2015.
Please indicate the name of the position (Manager’s Assistant for Private Banking) you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Baxılma sayı (583)