POSITION: Night Manager at Intourist Hotel Baku, Autograph Collection
About Intourist Hotel:
Located in the heart of Baku city and overlooking the waterfront boulevard, known as the National Park, this boutique hotel offers 150 alluring guest rooms and suites. With close proximity to major attractions, the hotel offers superb connections throughout the city. Intourist Hotel Baku revives an 80-year-old legacy, while bringing in the best of modern hospitality experience with its elegant rooms and suites and unique dining facilities.
Intourist Hotel Baku is managed by Absheron Hotel Group and is a part of Autograph Collection, Marriott’s brand featuring exclusive portfolio of upscale independent hotels and resorts. Absheron Hotel Group also manages Pik Palace and Park Chalet Hotels in Shahdag Mountain Resort and Boulevard Hotel Baku opening in 2015.
– Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the Front Office department making sure they adhere to the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting where needed.
– Act as manager on duty for the hotel in the absence of the Front Office Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
– Manage the night shift in the department ensuring all employees perform the tasks assigned to them and coordinate Front Office activities with other departments.
– Inform all Overnight staff of nightly activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to accommodations if appropriate.
– Must actively participate in the decision making process on guest relocation for nights when over capacity, execute accordingly and ensure a smooth relocation process. This effort must be coordinated with the Front Office Manager and/or Manager on Duty prior to shift start.
– Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely fashion.
– Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times.
– Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests, to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety.
– Undertake overnight responsibility for reception, checking guests in and out, taking reservations and dealing with all telephone enquiries.
– Maintain knowledge of all company promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request.
– Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services; be accountable for guests’ safety and comfort.
– Complete security checks at hourly intervals throughout the night.
– Adhere to company policy for reporting accidents and incidents.
– Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
– Be involved and contribute at team briefings.
– High School diploma or equivalent required
– At least 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred
– College course work in related field helpful.
– Ability to understand and utilize basic computer equipment and applications
– Opera PMS 5 and above knowledge
– 1 to 3 years supervisory or same position experience in Front Office Department Required
– Supervising, training and instructing skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– Anticipate guest’s needs and respond with congenial hospitality
– Ability to handle multiple tasks
– Flexible working hours
– Ability to delegate and organize work flow
– Ability to meet deadlines consistently
– Stress Management
This position offers a competitive career opportunity.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Baxılma sayı (571)