KTIB Holding is a full-service provider of people, products and services to support the full spectrum of needs in the oil and gas industry. An international holding company founded in 2005 which has a focus of providing integrated project management (IPM) services to the Oil and Gas industry.
Employer: KTIB Azerbaijan
Position title: Accountant
Reports to: Senior Finance Coordinator
Schedule/Location: 5/2, Baku Azerbaijan
• Revenue and expenses accounting
• Preparing, verify, and process invoices and mailing to customers
• Processes bank operations including check, registration and payment transactions of incoming bills and invoices, controlling balance on bank accounts, and preparing bank account reports.
• Assist of Preparation and filing of reports to the state authorities
• Regularly working with 1C accounting software
• Assist with annual external audit, provide and complete requested materials. Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual audit.
• Assist in month (quarter/year) end closing
• Other daily accounting tasks
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
• Knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and 1C software
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent Azeri, English, Russian verbal communication and written skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Competitive salary package
• Medical Insurance
• Corporate mobile with number
Please send your CV to email@example.com by indicating the position title (Accountant) in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Baxılma sayı (613)