Holcim (Azerbaijan) OJSC provides opportunities for university students to undertake an internship in the different departments.
The purpose of the Summer Internship Program is:
• to provide a framework by which students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to Holcim (Azerbaijan) departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments.
• to provide Holcim (Azerbaijan) with the assistance of highly qualified students specialized in various professional fields.
Applicants must be enrolled in second or high year of a university at the time of application. In addition to this you should be a citizen of Azerbaijan Republic, can independently communicate in Azerbaijani and English languages and have computer proficiency.
Eligible candidates interested in participating in an internship at the Holcim (Azerbaijan) can apply by visiting the link below.
How long is the Internship
The length of an internship is usually between two or three months. Internships will start on June 1st, 2014
Is the internship paid
A stipend to cover basic subsistence costs will be paid by the Holcim (Azerbaijan) OJSC.
We are looking for interns in the following departments:
· Technical department
· Maintenance (Electrical Maintenance)
· AFR (Alternative Fuel Resources)
· Procurement IT
· CSR & Communications
· General Administration
· All applications are accepted through career page of Holcim Azerbaijan (www.holcim.az).
· All fields of employment application form must be properly filled as well as a photo of the candidate must be attached. Improperly completed applications may be restricted from pre-selection.
· All applications for the advertised post will be assessed and given equal opportunities.
· Application closing date: May 15, 2014
Baxılma sayı (1405)