Deadline: January 25, 2015
Type: Fully Funded.
We invite Youth around the world to take part in the 2015 UNESCO Worldwide Multimedia Competition. Think creatively, and answer the question, The “Year of Light” focuses on the topic of light and light sciences and its applications; but it is the human curiosity that underlines the vision which brings light to the hearts of humanity. What kind of light-based innovation would you propose to promote sustainable development and meet the needs of a global challenge such as energy, education, agriculture, or health?
You are encouraged to respond by making a 3-minute video, multimedia presentation, written essay, art work or using any method that channels your specific passion and talent to share your answer to the question.
We are inviting youth around the world. The competition will be split into three age groups. Juniors, age’s 10-14 youth ages 15-19 and youth ages 20-24.
Contest winners will be announced on March 30, 2015 and will be published on the UNESCO website and in various newspapers around the world. There will be 3 finalist for each age group and 7 semifinalists. Each semifinalists will receive a certificate. Each of the finalists will receive an official plaque, engraved with their name and a certificate. The top 9 winners will be recognized and showcased in global events during the summer of 2015.
- First Place winners in each age group will receive a 100% Scholarship to attend the 2015 International Model UN (IMUN) Summer Camp in the USA.
- Second and Third place winners will receive a 50% scholarship 2015 International Model UN (IMUN) Summer Camp in the US.
- Winners will also be invited to the USFUCA Club Conference to be held in Colorado in fall of 2015.
- A special ceremony held for the top 9 winners.
Have a Question? We are happy to answer any of your questions at YouthContest@UnescoUSA.org and please put in the subject line: YOUTH CONTEST QUESTION
- Step 1: Please fill out the 1 page submission form and review the contest terms and conditions.
- Step 2: Submit your work to YouthContest@UnescoUSA.org.
Please put in the subject line: 2015 Worldwide UNESCO Clubs Youth Multimedia Competition and your name.
If you have a Video please upload it to YouTube and send us the link at YouthContest@UnescoUSA.org
Baxılma sayı (1052)