Deadline: 1 August 2014
Open to: professionals and students from around the world
Prize: $1,000 USD, $300 USD worth of LELO products
LELO is challenging designers all over the world to go back to design’s roots, to undesign something and conceptualize something original – and it can be anything at all: an app, an artifact, an image, an item, an accessory, whatever you want – with a single goal in mind: to encourage togetherness, and to inspire a real human interaction, for anyone, anywhere at any time.
There are three categories:
- Fashion & Accessories;
- Technology, Products & Spaces;
- Graphic Illustration & Painting.
One winner from each category will receive:
- $1,000 USD;
- $300 USD worth of LELO products;
- Feature design on Design Award website for a year long;
- Feature design on all LELO blogs;
- Opportunity for Feature & Interview on Major Design Publications.
Professionals and students from around the world can each enter into all award categories.
Application deadline is 1 August 2014, 11:59 pm GMT.
Register HERE and submit 150-200 words that briefly describe your entry and how it will positively reconnect the people it reaches and maximum of four images.
For further information visit the official website HERE.
Baxılma sayı (1512)