3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
More about this scholarship
- The Hamburg Univeristy of Applied Sciences is offering scholarships for International applicants to pursue master programs.
- The applicants for Academic Scholarships, 2018 should be International applicants and not from Germany.
- The candidates should be enrolled in master’s program at Hamburg Univeristy of Applied Sciences.
- The applicants should have completed their school education outside Germany or graduated from a Studienkolleg.
- The candidates should not be eligible for BAfoG.
- The applicants for design programs, Public Health, Public Management are not eligible for the scholarships.
The candidates applying for Academic Scholarships, 2018 are expected to meet at least one of the below-mentioned requirements.
- Non-engineering students should have completed a bachelor’s degree with a minimum a grade of 2.0.
- Engineering students should have a grade of at least 2.2 in their bachelor’s degree.
- All grades in masters program for the first semester at HAW should be above 2.5.
- The applicants should have completed an internship and worked as a volunteer or should be involved in a social project.
- The candidates should submit the scholarship application form to the International Office of the HAW.
- The recipients of Academic Scholarships, 2018 get 500 Euros per month for a semester and can be renewed for two more semesters.
Courses offered by the university (other than design programs, Public Health, Public Management)
Open to International applicants (other than Germany)
Deadine: 30 Apr 2018
Partial Funding, up to 500 Euros/month
Baxılma sayı (123)