3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 1, 2017.
The University of Bergamo is offering study grants of 8.000 € gross for EU and Non-EU students. Grants are available for students who wish to pursue Masters’ degree courses at the University of Bergamo for A.Y. 2017/18.
The University of Bergamo, known colloquially as UniBG, is an Italian public university located in Bergamo, Italy. It was founded on 11 December 1968 and is organized in six departments.
Course Level: Grants are available for pursuing masters’ degree programme.
Study Subject: Grants are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Study grants of 8.000 € gross to deserving students.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Students can apply for if:
- They are in possession of a valid qualification for access to your chosen Degree Program, issued by an Institution outside of the Italian educational system;
- They will sit one of the following tests GMAT or GRE by the application deadline (1ST September 2017)
- They are younger than 30 years.
- Do not already have a scholarship (for which the student must provide a self-declaration statement)
Nationality: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
Test Requirement: UNIBG study grants are assigned on the basis of GMAT and GRE test scores. GMAT and GRE test are aptitude and skills assessment tests. The tests can be sat in authorized center in various countries around the world; they are held in English. Students must enroll for the tests on the websites of the organizations managing the tests.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
Baxılma sayı (454)