3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.
The University of St Andrews is delighted to announce the availability of Silver Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available to pursue foundation programme.
The aim of this scholarship is to support international students to pursue foundation programme.
The University of St Andrews is a British public research university in St Andrews, Fife, Scotland. It is the oldest of the four ancient universities of Scotland and the third oldest university in the English-speaking world (following Oxford and Cambridge).
Course Level: Scholarship is available for foundation programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in all subjects.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover the following:
- The duration of the Foundation Programme. For Pathway to Medicine students, the award covers both phases.
- The value of this award is £5,000.
- Also, cover the tuition fees.
Numbers of Scholarships: 5 scholarships are available, but the panel reserves the right to make fewer awards.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email:
- This scholarship is available for application through the Scholarships and Funding catalogue. If you have applied to an International Foundation Programme, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the catalogue, where the scholarship will be listed.
- Interested applicants can apply through this email is given below:
Baxılma sayı (118)