3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Application Deadline: The application deadline is October 31, 2017.
Applications are invited for Honjo international scholarships available for foreign students to attend a graduate school at a Japanese university April 1, 2018. Up to 15 to 20 scholarships will be awarded.
Honjo International Scholarship Foundation has been established to provide scholarships to bright students who are struggling to study under different conditions in developing nations as well as to those Japanese students studying abroad, to help them learn advanced technologies and improve their good intentions will serve as a bridge connecting Japan with the rest of the world in culture and mutual friendships.
The Honjo International Scholarship Foundation was approved by the Minister of Education as an incorporated scholarship foundation on December 25, 1996.
To be eligible, students enrolled in a Ph.D. Program must have been born on March 31, 1981. Those enrolled in a Master’s Program must have been born on March 31, 1987.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program (Master and Ph.D.) at a Japanese university.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded to study any courses available at a Japanese university.
Scholarship Award: The student, once awarded the scholarship will be able to choose the option (1), (2) or (3) as below.
- ¥200,000 per month for1 or 2 years
- ¥180,000 per month for 3 years
- ¥150,000 per month for 4 or 5 years
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility: To be considered for the scholarship, the student must satisfy all of the requirement criteria below
- The student does not possess Japanese citizenship.
- The student must be registered to attend or applying for a graduate school starting from April 1, 2017.
- To be eligible, students enrolled in a Ph.D. The program must have been born on March 31, 1982. Those enrolled in a Master’s Program must have been born on March 31, 1987.
- The student must be able to assure the committee that he or she will be able to secure employment in their home country after graduating from a graduate school. This does not require him or her to have employment guaranteed or to return his or her home country immediately after graduating the university, but he or she is expected to have the strong will of working in his or her home country in the future.
- The student must have a deep understanding of international friendship and goodwill, and must be able to attend the events organized by the foundation and take part in the network as an alumni member.
- The student must be able to carry an everyday conversation in Japanese. Interviews will be conducted in Japanese. (no exception)
Nationality: International students (except Japan) can apply for these Honjo international scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Students enrolled in a Ph.D. The program must have been born on March 31, 1981. Those enrolled in a Master’s Program must have been born on March 31, 1986.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Please visit the website below and fill a form, and get your application number. Awarded candidates’ application numbers are announced on website on January 31, 2016, so be advised to save the number they got.
- Write down the application number on the application form and send the documents listed below to the Administration Office by a postal mail. To be sent by E-mail is not acceptable. (1) Scholarship application form; make sure to attach their photo to the form as instructed. (2) Resume (3) Personal information form
- Download the above forms (1) (3) provided on the website. Fill them in Japanese by typed or hand-written.
- Academic transcript: Please provide the transcript i) from the undergraduate course of the university where you graduated and ii) any other courses that you are currently taking or have taken in the past. If you transferred into the university, the transcript from the previous school is needed. All the applicants must provide at least i) the academic transcript from the undergraduate course. Photocopies are acceptable.
- Research plan: In Japanese, describe focusing around following four points; i) an outline of your research; ii) projected schedule between now and graduation; iii) 3 plans and goals for the future; iv) research you have conducted in the past (if any). There is no limit on the number of pages or style. Either typed or hand-written is available.
- One recommendation letters from a professor. (This confidential letter should mention the applicant’s academic achievements, character/personality, and his or her potential for the future.) There is no limit on the number of pages or style. If their former professor knows about they well, they can ask him/ her for their recommendation letter.
- A certificate of enrollment or a letter of admission. In case that entrance examination will not be held, or successful candidates of the entrance examination will not be announced before he or she applies for this scholarship, write down the scheduled date of examination or announcement on the bottom of an application form. If they are already enrolling into a graduate school, please provide a certificate of current enrollment. (Photocopies are acceptable.) (4) (6) (7): Please prepare those documents in Japanese orEnglish. If they have their documents in other languages, please attach either Japanese or English translation. They only have application forms written in Japanese.
Baxılma sayı (271)