3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Application Deadline: 29th September 2017
Do you have an idea that has the potential to solve a problem or need by taking advantage of the transformative potential of the digital revolution and the technological advances of our times? Does your idea positively impact your community, your country, and/or society at large? If yes, then apply for the YouthSummit 2017 Competition!
The World Bank Group (WBG) is seeking applications for its Youth Summit 2017 with an aim to inspire and create a dialogue on innovative ways to address some of the problems and needs that have also been created by this “technology revolution”, and that hinder sustainable development.
The purpose of this competition is to challenge young people to take advantage of today’s rapid changing technology and solve the problems that matter to them most by crafting their own solutions so that they can build the future they want.
- Transforming the Jobs and Skills of Tomorrow
- Leveraging Information & Communication Technologies
- Igniting Youth Entrepreneurship.
Established in 2013, the Youth Summit is an annual event that serves as a platform for conversation and action to make the World Bank Group more relevant to the global youth and to better involve young people in the work of the World Bank Group. The Youth Summit Organizing Committee is comprised of young World Bank Group employees and is supported by World Bank Group senior management.
The first Youth Summit was held in October 2013 and emphasized youth leadership, revitalizing a new chapter of World Bank Group involvement and engagement with a dynamic generation of young leaders, activists, development professionals, and others interested in global youth-related issues. In 2016, the Summit invited youth from all over the globe to rethinking education for new millennium hosting an ideas competition and attracting almost 400 participants in Washington, DC.
The 2017 Youth Summit, Technology and Innovation for Impact, will take place on December 4-5 2017.
- The competition is open to individuals or teams of 2 to 4 people aged 18 to 35, from all over the world.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience or business background is not required.
- All individuals with the drive to innovate are encouraged to participate, including professionals from business or policy, students and academics, NGO leaders, government officials and start-up
How to Apply
To share your idea and enter the Youth Summit 2017 Competition, applicants shall:
- Make sure that you/your team meet the Eligibility Requirements:
- Prepare a proposal that outlines your idea, following Submission Rules.
- Make sure that you are aware of, accept, and agree with the Competition Rules and Regulations.
- Submit your proposal by 11:59 pm EST, September 29, 2017 through the online Competition Submission Form. In addition to the Proposal, applicants will be asked to provide some information about themselve and other team members – if applicable – including a short 200-word bio for each of you.