3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
- Student type:
- Future international research students
- Current international research students
- Academic performance
- Study type:
- Postgraduate research
- Creative Industries
- Science and Engineering
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation (IHBI)
- Institute for Future Environments
Closing date: 30 September 2017
- meet the admission criteria for a PhD (PDF file, 98.47 KB)
- apply for and be accepted into a PhD or professional doctorate.
You must meet English language proficiency requirements (PDF file, 68.84 KB) by 30 September 2017.
QUT Postgraduate Research Award Scholarships are not Australian Government funded scholarships. You and any dependants are not exempt from visa application fees under this scholarship.
What you receive
- a living allowance for three years, indexed annually ($26,682 in 2017). The scholarship is tax exempt for full-time students, and can be used to support living costs.
International students may also receive:
- a research degree tuition fee sponsorship.
How to apply
You must register your interest for a scholarship when you apply for your course by completing the ‘Scholarship application’ section of the research degree application form. Indicate on your application that you want to be considered for a scholarship as part of our annual scholarship round.
You’ll be considered for all scholarships you’re eligible for.
If you have already applied for admission and want to be considered in the annual scholarship round, register your interest by contacting the Research Students Centre.
Applications are due by 30 September.
You’ll need to include an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV) outlining your research achievements.
What happens next
We’ll assess applications and make offers in December. If your application is successful, you’ll need to accept the offer within three weeks. You are expected to begin your research degree early in 2018.
Eligibility for admission to a PhD is determined by the Research Students Centre. Scholarships applications will be assessed by the faculty you’re applying to study with.
Your scholarship will end when you submit your thesis, or at the end of the award’s tenure, whichever comes first.
Read the scholarship terms and conditions (PDF file, 299.4 KB).
We are building research excellence by supporting students of exceptional research potential with QUTPRAs. The number of QUTPRAs offered varies from year to year. In 2017 over 120 QUTPRA scholarships were awarded.
Baxılma sayı (176)