3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”Applications are invited for Graduation Grants for International Students at Ruhr-University Bochum in Germany. These scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
The Ruhr-University Bochum is one of the largest universities in Germany and part of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, the most important German research funding organization. Ruhr-University is financed and administered by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia. Currently, 42,718 students are enrolled, and the university employs around 5,600 staff (411 of which are professors), making it one of the ten largest universities in Germany (as of 2014).
The language of teaching at Ruhr-Universität Bochum is German. However, we also offer select international degree programs which are taught in English. These international degree programs set their own language requirements and have a separate application procedure.
Course Level: Grants are available to pursue Graduate programme.
Study Subject: Grants are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The scholarships are amounting to 400€ monthly within a period of four months.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility: The scholarships are offered to international students who:
- Are studying at RUB and graduated from a foreign school and/or completed their first university degree abroad.
- Are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the winter term 2017/18.
- Affected good to very good performances during their studies.
- Are reliant on financial support during their final phase of the study.
Nationality: Grants are available to international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants are close to their final degree (Bachelor; Master; State Examination or equivalent degree), thus plan their graduation within the winter term 2017/18.
English Language Requirements: The language of teaching at Ruhr-Universität Bochum is German. However, we also offer select international degree programs which are taught in English. These international degree programs set their own language requirements and have a separate application procedure.
In order to be able to study successfully in a German degree program, a high standard of German language skills is required and a certificate from one of the following examinations can provide proof of this:
- TestDaFwith the grades 4 x 4 or 16 points
- DSH examination(level 2 or 3)
- ZOP examination, KDS, GDSor Certificate C2: GDS of the Goethe-Institut
- German language diploma – DSD – II
- ÖSD language diploma – C1
- Certificatetelc Deutsch C1 Hochschule
- A completed degree program in German Studies or Philology
How to Apply: It is not required to submit the application in person. You can only submit your application online.
Please fill the following online-survey precisely and carefully: Registration for a graduation grant
After filling the online-survey (Step 1) the following documents have to be sent as a single pdf-file via Email to Joana Dewender within the application deadline:
- Certificate of enrollment for the winter term 2017/18
- Copy of residence permit (for non-EU-students)
- Transcript of Records
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University lecturer’s letter of recommendation (by request, this letter may be sent directly to Joana Dewender by the lecturer)
- Optional: certificate about social commitment at RUB (may be advantageous though it is not a requirement)
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the winter term 2017/18 ends on October 16, 2017.
Baxılma sayı (142)