3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Disciplines: All Disciplines, Architecture, Choreography, Collaboration, Composition, Concept & Theory, Critical studies, Dance, Experimental, Film & Video, Installation, Literature, Media Arts, Music & Sound, Performance, Philosophy, Photography, Poetry, Research, Social Practice, Theater, Urbanism, Visual Arts, Writing.
Location: Cassis, France
Deadline: 17 Oct, 2017
Duration: 6, 8 or 11 weeks
Eligibility: Scholars and Thinkers should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures.
Support: A stipend of 250 USD per week is available, as is funding for basic transportation to and from Cassis for the Fellow for the residency. In the case of air travel, basic coach class booked far in advance is covered.
Costs: The program is free.
The Camargo Core Program is the historical and flagship program of the Foundation. Each year an international call is launched through which 18 fellows (9 artists and 9 scholars/thinkers) are selected.
The Camargo Core Program offers time and space in a contemplative environment to think, create, and connect. By encouraging groundbreaking research and experimentation, it supports the visionary work of artists, scholars and thinkers in the Arts and Humanities. By encouraging multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary approaches, it intends to foster connections between research and creation.
The Camargo Foundation welcomes applications from all countries and nationalities. Three main categories are available, and several subcategories for artists’ applications.
– Scholars: applicants should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures, including but not limited to cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region. To be eligible for a fellowship in the “Scholars” category, applicants are expected either to hold a PhD and a record of post-doctoral scholarship, or to be PhD candidates completing the final stages of research for, or writing of, their dissertation.
– Thinkers: this category includes accomplished professionals and practitioners in cultural and creative fields (such as curators, journalists, critics, urban planners, independent scholars, etc.) who are professionally engaged in critical thought. We are interested in work attuned to the theoretical “arena”, the arts, and society. Like the scholars, they should be working on French and Francophone cultures, including but not limited to cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region.
– Artists (all disciplines): applicants should be the primary creators of a new work/project and have achieved a track record of publications/performances/exhibitions, credits, awards and/or grants. We are interested in artists who have a fully developed, mature artistic voice. Applicants may include those who have been commissioned for multiple projects. When applying, artists will have to choose among the following subcategories: Visual Artists / Choreographers and Performance Artists / Writers and Playwrights / Film, Video and Digital Artists / Composers and Sound Artists / Multidisciplinary Artists.
Baxılma sayı (92)