3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
• Execute full lifecycle software development. Write well designed, testable, efficient and reusable code based on requirements from business customers by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, work processes and problem areas.
• Ensure SDLC process and industry best practices are followed accurately by managing and participating in appropriate requirements, design, software and change control reviews as well as post implementation reviews.
• Administration of existing informational systems and tools in accordance with corporate standards and ITIL practices.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system and all related ecosystems and other network elements
• Document and maintain software functionality by developing proper software documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, interface descriptions, code comments and clear code
• Work with QA Team to develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures to ensure appropriate quality level of software tools to release.
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics; maintain the systems once they are up and running
• Investigate and demonstrate new ideas to improve existing software tools and products.
• Ensures that best practice approach is used and knowledge is shared within and outside the team as part over overall resource development
• Provides assistance for the Business Customers to establish or evaluate existing business requirements.
• Execute duties in compliance with the procedures and instructions
• Prepare of reports on areas of responsibility; provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Prepare training manuals for users; provide coaching and on job trainings for End Users.
• Protect operations by maintaining confidentiality of the company data and abide by the information security policies of the organization
• Carry out other tasks related to the position assigned by management
• Comply with company regulations and procedures
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required for this position
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
• Master degree is an advantage.
• 4+ years of Software Development
• 1 year of Project Management is an advantage
Special professional skills
• Software Development & Architecture
• Software development methodology and release processes
• Relational Database & SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Web Development
• Operating System (Windows, Linux)
• Deep understanding of object oriented programming
• Deep understanding of design of multi-tier systems
• Strong experience with Java/J2EE
• Good knowledge of SQL and Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
• Good knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Boot would be plus
• Good knowledge of REST API and Web services
• Good knowledge of version control systems (CSV, SVN, GIT)
• Good knowledge of build tools (Maven, Gradle would be plus)
• Windows and Linux/Unix on advanced user level
• Create normative and procedural documents on IT aspects of company’s activity
• Template Design Tools
• Knowledge on Software modeling and Documentation tools like UML, RAML, Swagger, Apiary, Doxygen etc.
• Knowledge of JHipster Framework would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Redis, MongoDB and similar technologies would be plus
• Azerbaijani – Fluent
• English – Intermediate
Personal skills Behavioral
• Good communication skills
• Teamwork & collaboration
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Professional attitude, passion for work, flexible and dynamic behavior
• Ability to work under pressure
• Presentation (verbal and in writing)
• Mentoring and Coaching
Vacancy closing date: 27/08/2017
The applications should be submitted to: email@example.com
Applications without IT Senior Developer in e-mail subject will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Baxılma sayı (567)