3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional IELTS”
- “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
“Leading Supply Solutions” LLC works on building sector for 8 years and sells the construction materials and also goods for oil-gas sector which produced in abroad and imported to Azerbaijan. Definitely our profile is industry, maintenance, repair (service) and building.
We are looking for dynamic Corporate Sales Representative in order to expand our corporate sales department.
• Proven work experience as a salesperson: sales coordinator, representative or similar role (2+ years in O&G sector is preferred);
• Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
• Proficiency in English, Russian and Azerbaijani
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection;
• Good phone manner, strong listening and problem‐solving skills;
• Disciplined and self-motivated to work with little direction;
• Bachelor’s degree in economy is preferred
• Good Math skills
• Computer use competency
• Female candidacy age 25-30 is required
• Managing and growing the existing customer base;
• Greeting the customer in a friendly and professional manner;
• Prospect for new customers and develop a portfolio;
• Look after our customers, promote our products, work as part of a team;
• Daily report to Corporate Sales Director;
• Respects deadlines and organizes tasks accordingly;
• Identify and resolve client concerns;
• Periodically visiting prospective buyers and current clients to remind them how committed the company is to satisfying their business needs.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travels.
Those who are interested are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Sales Representative” as the subject of email. Interview will be held after CVs screening process. Be noted that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Baxılma sayı (110)