3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Type: Exchange Program / Internship
Deadline: 30 September 2017
This exchange program is chiefly for undergraduate students interested in English language teaching to be a part of Walailak University Language Institute (WULI). We aim to provide teaching experience for future EFL teachers. We offer this paid internship opportunity to not only those pursuing a degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Language Educations and other fields related to English teaching but also students in other fields who have strong interest and experience in teaching English and/or organizing English learning opportunities.
- Bachelor degree students in their third/fourth year who are currently pursuing a degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Language Educations and other fields related to English teaching and Education.
- Bachelor degree Students who are in other fields of study but have strong interest/experience in English teaching and English learning activity organizing
- Both native and non-native speakers of English are eligible to apply (in which case, a proof of English proficiency is needed.)
- The program requires a full commitment for a minimum of one term (4-5 months). However, successful applicants can choose to stay longer than that.
English proficiency requirement (for non-native English speakers)
- Non – native English speakers are required to submit a VALID and OFFICIAL TOEFL IBT® /ITP score of at least 100 and 600 respectively or IELTS of at least 7.0 or equivalent score of other international standardized tests of English language proficiency taken within two years from the date of the application deadline.
Please complete online application form which you will be required to upload the following documents:
- The most recent official transcript, both in an original version and English translated version (PDF file)
- one passport-sized photo recently taken (JPEG)
- One certified copy of the front page of your passport (PDF file)
- One-page essay explaining why you would like to take part in this program (PDF file)
- One sample of teaching/ English learning activity plan (PDF file)
- One recommendation letter (PDF file)
*Only online application will be processed.
*All English translated documents must be submitted together with their original language versions.
For more information, click here to visit their website and/or contact:
Ms. Nootchanat Sukkaew
WULI Academic Officer/ GAEP Program Coordinator
Baxılma sayı (153)