3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is launching a global media competition to recognize exemplary media coverage on labour migration.The 2017 global media competition on labour migration is organized by the International Labour Organization in collaboration with the International Trade Union Confederation, the International Organization of Employers, the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, the International Federation of Journalists, Equal Times, Solidarity Center, Human Rights Watch, and Migrant Forum in Asia, as well as the International Training Centre of the ILO.
Entries submitted should address either one of the following 2 thematic areas: (i) Labour migration aspects (ii) Fair recruitment of migrant workers
- A total of four winners (one per category, per thematic area) will receive $1,000 USD each.
- Winning entries will be featured on ILO website and widely promoted as an example of good journalism.
- Citizen of Member countries of ILO.
- Entries are accepted in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
- The ILO encourages entries that cover different aspects of labour migration and, as much as possible, reflect views of various concerned parties: government, employers, and trade unions’ organisations, migrant workers.
- Please check the official website to see the judging conditions.
Register by clicking following link by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
Professional journalists are invited to submit a maximum of two entries, one per each of the two following categories:
-Written articles (online or print articles)
-Media Production (photo journalism, audio, video)
Articles should not exceed 8000 words and videos/multimedia should not be longer than 10 minutes. Submissions must have been published between 1 January 2015 and 27 October 2016 to qualify.
Application Deadline: October 27, 2017 (81 Days Remaining)
Baxılma sayı (105)