3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
The Assistant, Programs and Operations of the Career Management Center (CMC) is responsible to the Director for the administration, coordination and implementation of overall programs, events and other operations of the Career Management Center.
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist in organization of training sessions and seminars for ADA University students in career planning and preparation as well as leadership development skills, support Career Advisors with technical assistance;
• Coordinate and plan visits of visiting instructors and trainers to ADA University;
• Participate in the organization and coordination of career fairs at ADA and arrange trips of ADA students to other career fairs;
• Execute development, design and promotion of publications, website content and other information resources of CMC, including social media groups and pages;
• Support in organization and coordination of the recruitment visits of companies to ADA campus;
• Assist the Director of CMC in developing the annual programs and services of CMC;
• Overlook and manage the CMC library resources. Ordering books and other resource materials on career development topics in cooperation with University library;
• Execute all administrative duties of the Department including official correspondence with potential employers and other organizations;
• Manage and administer student career management system. Direct both students and employers and instruct them on system usage rules;
• Contribute to the development of the job/internships database of CMC and manage the CMC posting of vacancies and other career opportunities via student career management software;
• Manage and oversee Career Information Systems of CMC;
• Conduct regular surveys and run their analysis;
• Carry out administrative duties of the Career Management Center as assigned by the Director.
• University degree (BA)
• 1-2 years of experience within similarly administrative positions
• Fluent proficiency in Azerbaijani and English (both languages are must)
• Flexible, adaptable, able to work under pressure and within tense deadlines
• Imitativeness, pro-activity and team-work required
• Proven tech- savviness (ability to effectively work with software and technology)
• Advanced knowledge of Excel is required
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying particular suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The cut-off date for application is August 12th, 2017.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard.
For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az
Baxılma sayı (268)