3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
PASHA Bank invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Corporate Credit Risk Underwriter:
• Proceeding of loan applications and term sheets received from Loan Origination and Structuring Division for the Corporate Banking segment;
• Conduct credit risk assessment in accordance with Bank’s approved credit policy and respective procedures;
• Execution of underwriting of credit applications and review of proposed limits;
• Perform the analysis of the client’s financial position and future loan repayment capacity;
• Calculation of clients’ credit ratings in accordance with Credit Risk Underwriting Methodology;
• Express independent opinion for all loan cases;
• Complete and timely execution of credit risk underwriting for each credit application;
• Interaction with Risk Management Department during the process of credit application assessment in case methodological assistance is needed;
• Requesting additional information needed for comprehensive risk assessment from the client from Loan Origination and Structuring Division, coordinating interaction with the respective relationship manager if required.
Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
• University degree;
• Education directions: BA, MSc, MBA, Finance, Accounting;
• International certificates: CFA (preferred Level 1);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Fluent Knowledge of Azerbaijani, English, Russian;
• Frequent coordination and/or team problem solving with other structural units for work production or service quality;
• Independent judgment is required to review and analyse all types of loan applications.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit:
• CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
• Put “Corporate Credit Risk Underwriter” in the subject line;
• CVs should be sent by the 15 August, 2017.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Baxılma sayı (81)