3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
RESPONSIBLE TO: Finance Director
Maintain a procedure necessary to verify the accuracy of all revenue and adjustment posting. To investigate all complimentary rooms, market code statistics report, Miscellaneous and Adjustment vouchers, managers’ checks, rate discrepancy, balancing of all interface system and the accuracy of the Managers Report.
• Carry out daily checks of revenue via an Operations Audit as per hotel standards
• Reconcile and monitor commissions, housekeeper and rate discrepancies, and Conference and Banqueting Revenue against daily function sheets
• Check non-arrivals, late departures, no sales/voids, management bills, bill sequence and pay-outs
• Check bills signed to Room Account and record all covers
• Record Reset Counter
• Spot-check Function Diary and the settlement of function bills
• Reconcile telephone, newspaper revenue, guest laundry income, corrections and allowance
• Ensure Advanced Deposits are current
• Recommend improvements to processes as required
• Execute on tasks/requests as instructed by the Finance Director and/or General Manager
An Income Auditor serving Rixos Quba Azerbaijan is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other
Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
• Experience in finance/accounting
• Possess strong organizational skills
• A good understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
• Strong influencing, inter-personal and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
• Previous Accounts/Finance experience in a high volume department, preferably within a hotel environment
• Takes ownership for personal development and seeks opportunities to develop
• Conducts self in a professional manner at all times to reflect the high standards of the Hotel and encourage staff to do the same.
• Recognizes any issues which will act as barriers to achieving departmental objectives; informs the Financial Accountant / Assistant Financial Controller of the barriers.
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
• Has a proficient working knowledge of the computer system.
• Has knowledge of best practice of the SOP’s and uses this knowledge to enhance the business.
• Is responsible for ensuring the Hotel Policies, Procedures and Standards relating to health and safety and injury management are maintained.
• Ensures a safe working environment by maintaining equipment, reporting difficulties with equipment and applying good housekeeping measures within the department.
Salary: Negotiable (depending on the candidate).
All candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reflect the subject of the email as: Income Auditor
Baxılma sayı (145)