3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
This scheme is now open for applications for Postgraduate Teaching Studentships, fixed term, 5 year full-time PhD studentships (2 year Master’s studentship) with teaching commitment across selected Departments.
The National University of Ireland, Maynooth is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland in Maynooth, County Kildare, Ireland. It is Ireland’s youngest university. In 2016 the university awarded over 40 1st year sports scholarships.
Study Subject: Studentships are awarded teaching commitment across selected Departments. Interested candidates should contact the Department where they wish to study to identify an academic supervisor in the first instance and speak to the Department about making their application for these positions:
- Maynooth University Department of Sociology
- Maynooth University Department of Experimental Physics
- Maynooth University Department of Music
- Maynooth University Department of Electronic Engineering
- Maynooth University Department of Law
- Maynooth University Department of Computer Science
- Maynooth University School of Business
- Maynooth University Department of Anthropology
- Maynooth University Department of Theoretical Physics
- Maynooth University Department of Psychology
- Maynooth University Department of Chemistry
- Full annual tuition fees support for EU and non-EU candidates
- A fixed maintenance award of €9,002 per annum
- Participation in departmental activities as a Graduate Teaching Assistant with a requirement to undertake teaching support duties up to 468 hours in the course of a year, but not more than 20 hours in any one week.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
The studentship will be awarded for the duration of the studies, subject to satisfactory annual review of progress in research and performance in teaching support. Master’s degree students receive the award for no more than two years and PhD students for not more than 5 years. This benefit is cumulative and transferable; that is, a maximum of 5 years is available where a student on a PhD-track progresses from Masters to PhD.
Nationality: EU and non-EU candidates are eligible to apply for this studentship programme.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English language Requirements: Non-EU applicants will require IELTS or equivalent English language competency of 6.5 or above.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017.
Baxılma sayı (152)