3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Deadline: 23 June 2017
Grant: is monthly allowance of 1365 € and a research allowance of 103 € will be granted.
Graduate School of East Asian Studies (GEAS) at Free University Berlin (Germany) is looking excellent applicants for PhD Scholarship for the academic session of 2017. The scholarship is open to both home and international students. The aim of the scholarship is to give emphasis on historically and culturally informed social science inquiry. Free University of Berlin, often abbreviated as FU Berlin or simply FU) is a research university located in Berlin and one of the most prominent universities in Germany. It is internationally known for its research in the humanities and social sciences, as well as in the field of natural and life sciences.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Completed MA degree by the time of appointment in Chinese Studies;
- Disciplinary background in the social sciences or International Law;
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese (speaking and reading) and English;
- Very good knowledge of qualitative or quantitative research methods;
- Interdisciplinary research experience.
The scholarship will cover the following:
- A monthly allowance of 1365 € and a research allowance of 103 € will be granted.
Want to Apply?
Applicants can apply via email:
- BA transcripts and official BA diploma/certificate (or equivalent, such as the German Zwischenprüfung);
- MA transcripts (transcripts should be updated if graduation is scheduled after the application period);
- Official MA diploma/certificate, if applicable;
- English language proficiency (C1; TOEFL/IELTS test necessary for admission. Must be handed in by the time of interview);
- East Asian language proficiency (B2; either MA Degree in Chinese Studies or HSK 5);
- 2 letters of reference;
- Additional certificates, publications, internships, etc., if available;
- Reference letters should either be included in the application or sent via email by your referees to below email address;
- Please send the application in one pdf file quoting the reference code GEAS/EVFplus/PhD to Application@geas.fu-berlin.de
Click here to read more about this Opportunity
Baxılma sayı (80)