3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
In order to participate in this Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest all students must provide an essay prompting the following topic; “Prosperity is not just a financial notion — inclusive prosperity encompasses the opportunity for lives in dignity, with purpose and roles to contribute to common endeavors in the communities one is part of. It is definitely more than material well-being. A holistic view of prosperity includes all — the material and economic aspects as well the social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual side. The biggest natural resource on the planet is human potential — human energy, engagement and creativity. Only a fraction of this potential is brought to bear today. However, if better leveraged, this latent potential would be the key driver for economic and human growth.”
A cash prize of € 1,000 (to be handed over at the Awards Ceremony)
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must be between 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages);
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010.
- You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or PhD);
- Or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree.
- You are a manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes;
- Or you are a licensed professional;
- Or you are an entrepreneur or business owner;
- Or you are a social volunteer or community leader.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application should be made online. Detail instruction can be seen at the link below.
July 15, 2017.
Website and Application Link
Baxılma sayı (215)