3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
TBC Kredit is a non-banking credit organization successfully functioning in Azerbaijan since 1999. The company has a big experience of working with various kinds of loans.
As an employer, we build the team of professionals and take care of professional improvement, motivation and social protection of our employees.
TBC Kredit is currently seeking qualified candidates for Internal Auditor position.
General Purpose of Position:
The position holder ensures the conduct of the examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the organization’s governance, risk management, and internal controls as well as the quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities to achieve the organization’s stated goals and objectives.
• Participate in preparation of risk based Audit Plan;
• Prepare audit report at the end of each audit engagement and discuss findings with management;
• Make follow-up of audit findings and prepare follow-up report on monthly bases;
• Prepare Quarterly Audit Committee reports, present prepared report and participate in Audit Committee Meetings;
• Evaluate risk exposure relating to achievement of the organization’s strategic objectives;
• Determine whether significant financial, managerial, and operating information is accurate, reliable, and timely;
• Evaluate the systems established to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws, and regulations which could have a significant impact on the organization;
• Evaluate the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, verifying the existence of such assets;
• Monitor and evaluate governance processes;
• Evaluate the quality of performance of external auditors and the degree of coordination with internal audit;
• Perform consulting and advisory services, the nature and scope of which are agreed with the organization and are intended to add value and improve the organization’s governance processes, risk management, and control processes without the internal auditor assuming management responsibility. Examples include counsel, advice, facilitation, due diligence, transition services, business process and control design and training.
• Report significant risk exposures and control issues, including fraud risks, governance issues, and other matters needed or requested by the Board;
• Evaluate specific operations at the request of the Board or management, as appropriate;
• Undertake routine Internal Audit, Investigation, Physical Verification of Inventory and other assignments required by the management to maintain transparency and accountability;
• Undertakes Annual Audits, Continuous Audits, Special Audits, Surprising Audits and Process Audits;
• Participate in management meetings when required;
• Higher education in Accounting / Finance / Economics, CIA / ACCA / CPA / CFA is an advantage;
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar position;
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages;
• Advanced skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases;
• Knowledge and understanding of Bank and NBCO regulations;
Interested candidates are required to submit resume and salary expectation via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please indicate Internal Auditor in the subject line of the email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected.
Deadline: 25 Iyun 2017
Note: Only successful candidates (CV corresponding to all requirements) will be contacted.
Baxılma sayı (187)