3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Deadline: 15 September 2017
Open to: international Patient Entrepreneurs with big ideas
Venue: Copenhagen, Denmark
The Lyfebulb-Novo Nordisk Innovation Summit 2017 will recognize and empower international Patient Entrepreneurs with big ideas that disrupt the future of diabetes management.
The Summit will be held on 6-8 November, 2017 in Copenhagen, Denmark. At this Summit, 10 selected Patient Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to engage with Lyfebulb founders, Novo Nordisk Device R&D leadership, researchers and engineers, as well as venture capitalists.
The Innovation Summit will bring together Patient Entrepreneurs with venture capitalists, Lyfebulb founders, Novo Nordisk Device R&D leadership, researchers and engineers, in order to spotlight entrepreneurs’ efforts and ideas, and provide professional discussion, direction, and inspiration. This year, the summit will give focus to innovations that disrupt the future of diabetes management.
3 days to catalyze innovation:
- Innovation Award;
- Workshops & Discussions;
- Behind the scenes of Novo Nordisk Device R&D.
You are eligible for the 2017 Lyfebulb-Novo Nordisk Innovation Award if:
- You work on innovative ideas and concepts for better management of diabetes using consumer or medical devices or healthcare IT (drug only innovations are excluded);
- You live with diabetes or have a close relative and/or loved one with diabetes;
- You have the aspiration to develop your project and to deliver the benefit to others suffering from the same burden;
- You have a registered company for developing and commercializing your idea and concepts that the prize money can be award too;
- You can document that there is a sound scientific and medical rationale for the idea;
- You have a strong business case behind the idea.
Pitch competition that brings to the stage emerging Patient Entrepreneurs to pitch their invention or idea to Lyfebulb founders, Novo Nordisk R&D device leadership, researchers and engineers, and venture capitalists.
Contestants will respond to a round of Q&A by the judging panel. The top three outstanding Patient Entrepreneurs will receive monetary awards to further develop their ideas:
- 1st Prize: 25,000 USD
- 2nd Prize: 15,000 USD
- 3rd Prize: 10,000 USD
Contestants will receive national and international recognition:
- Visibility of the selected 10 finalists and the winner in particular;
- Invitation to the Lyfebulb–Novo Nordisk Innovation Summit 2017 in Copenhagen as one of 10 Finalists;
- Travel to and from, and accommodation in Copenhagen, Denmark during the Summit;
- Opportunity to engage with Lyfebulb founders, Novo Nordisk device research leadership, researchers and engineers, and venture capitalists to interact and discuss how together we can disrupt the future of the management of diabetes.
The winner will be chosen by an International Judging Panel made up of international representatives from the diabetes community.
How to apply?
Fill out the online application form to the best of your abilities to be considered for the 2017 Lyfebulb-Novo Nordisk Innovation Summit & Award.
Submissions will be accepted between 7 June 2017 and 15 September 2017, a review of which will be made shortly thereafter, and a selection of 10 finalists will be announced in the fall of 2017.
For more information please visit the official website.
Baxılma sayı (162)