3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Deadline: 30 June 2017
Open to: undergraduate overseas students
Benefits: UIS program will give all participants opportunities to explore urban areas which have traditional cultures
‘Unsoed Intercultural Summer Camp’ (UIS) is a one-week cultural activity offered by Universitas Jenderal Soedirman (UNSOED), one of state universities in Indonesia, located in Purwokerto, Banyumas Regency in Central Java Province. UIS provides students, especially overseas students, the opportunity to observe as well as learn the local wisdom and agriculture of Banyumas Regency. Participants will also be introduced to Bahasa Indonesia and Banyumas traditions (art and literature).
- Undergraduate overseas students;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Pay admission fee USD 150 (include tuition, excursion, and accommodations during the program).
Eligible Regions: Open for All
UIS program will give all participants opportunities to explore urban areas which have traditional cultures. Moreover, participants will experience Indonesian culture, learning about Mount Slamet biodiversity and making traditional snacks. After joining the program, all participants will receive certificate from UIS.
How to Apply?
- Applicants have to fill out and submit the application form;
- Committee will review the application form and send the invoice to applicants’ email;
- After received the payments, committee will send applicants an invitation/acceptance letter to apply visa (if needed).
For more information please visit the official website.
Baxılma sayı (172)