3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Deadline: 16 June 2017
Open to: foreign students
Scholarship: tuition fees waiver, accommodation, monthly allowance, health insurance, flight
The Ministry of Education and Science of The Republic of Macedonia announces this Call for Applications for students for the academic 2017/2018 who will study at public Universities in the Republic of Macedonia, where the teaching language is Macedonian. Successful candidates will spend a semester (during the summer period) intensively studying the Macedonian language, in order to prepare themselves for a successful start of the academic year, which starts in the fall of 2017. The Universities and the programmes available in Macedonia can be found on the websites of the Universities:
- University St. Cyril and Methodius – Skopje;
- University St. KlimentOhridski – Bitola;
- University Goce Delcev – Shtip.
As eligible for the scholarship shall be considered candidates who:
- Currently enrolled in the final 4th year of secondary education or who possess a 4-year secondary education (high school) degree;
- Are not older than 28 years of age;
- Have a good knowledge of the English language.
- Full tuition fees waiver;
- Expenses for issuing and extension of the temporary residence permit to a foreigner for study;
- Return airfare from the applicant’s home country;
- Primary health insurance;
- Accommodation and food (full board) at the University’s dorm;
- A monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR).
How to Apply?
Candidates are required to provide certified copies from the following original documents:
- Application Form;
- Official high school diploma or certificate (where available);
- Official transcripts;
- Proof of English proficiency;
- An official document certifying the candidate has no criminal convictions and is not under criminal investigation at the moment of application certified with Apostle Stamp. Candidates should note that with the exception of some countries, these are two separate documents;
- Official general medical report, including medical tests for HIV and Hepatitis C;
- An electronic copy of the Passport which must be valid for the next 5 calendar years;
- Two letters of recommendation from two academic professors/teachers who are well acquainted with the candidate’s academic abilities.
Send the official copies of all required documents via post and send scanned copies of the required documents to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ministry for Education and Science of the Republic of Macedonia
Saints Cyril and Methodius Street, No.54
The Republic of Macedonia
Baxılma sayı (199)