3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Deadline: 1 September 2017
Open to: entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old
Prize: trip to IFA’s Annual Convention and travel expenses up to 1,500 USD
The NextGen Global Competition engages young entrepreneurs who are seeking careers and business opportunities in the franchising industry. They are looking for 20 outstanding young entrepreneurs who are poised to take off if given the mentoring and support from franchise business leaders who are the best in the world at scaling concepts.
Entrepreneurs between 21-35 years old, in business for 1-5 years, with the potential to scale through franchising, are encouraged to apply.
Contest Winners Will Receive:
- A trip to IFA’s Annual Convention, complimentary convention registration, and travel expenses (up to 1,500 USD);
- A spot at the NextGen in Franchising Summit;
- A two-day educational and networking program for next generation entrepreneurs;
- Access to NextGen’s Accelerator Program with industry leaders and CEOs;
- An opportunity to participate in the FRANSHARK competition for additional cash prizes;
- Extensive, industry-wide media exposure;
- Opportunities to engage directly with leading franchisors, franchisees and suppliers in franchising and with other young entrepreneurs.
How to Apply?
Think you fit that description, then register now.
For more information please visit the official website.
Baxılma sayı (141)