Deadline: 16 June 2017
Open to: photographers of all nationalities worldwide
Prize: winner will be awarded a gold medal and 1,000 EUR cash prize
This Award aims to celebrate the lives of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs. The Award is open to photographers both professional and amatuer, of all nationalities worldwide. The selected artwork will be showcased at a central London location. The Everyday Heroine exhibition will tell the story of ordinary women who perform extraordinary jobs. The work of each applicant will need to address the following concept: The Everyday Heroine Focusing the spotlight on the unsung heroines who make the everyday possible.
This photography award challenges the stereotype of the everyday woman and urges you to reevaluate how we perceive ‘the everyday heroine’.
- The Award is open to photographers of all nationalities worldwide;
- Only one entry per person. Illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted;
- Bring photographs to illuminate the forgotten women – often viewed as inferior – yet so often undertaking the most important tasks as guardians of the fabric of our society;
- Please note that proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
The works of the winner and twenty runner ups will be exhibited as part of a group exhibition at a prestigious central London location in October 2017 (dates to be confirmed) to coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The winner will be awarded a gold medal and 1,000 EUR cash prize.
How to Apply?
Each applicant will need to submit:
- Curriculum Vitae (2 pages max);
- Three themed images;
- Artistic statement – a description of your work and how it relates to the theme (max 30 words).
For more information please visit the official website.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (230)