The German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) hosts the prestigious ”Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development” to promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas.
Sustainable development means finding a balance between the need for socio-economic development, the protection of the environment, and the preservation of our earth for present and future generations. These topics of global political relevance demand international research cooperation. The 2017 Green Talents competition will address these topics with a special focus on the theme of “Sustainable Production and Consumption”.
- The “Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development” was launched in 2009 by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research and honours 25 young researchers each year. “Long-lasting contacts between up-and-coming talent and established experts have an important role to play here. This is why the Green Talents competition aims to build up an extensive, interdisciplinary network of experts from science and industry to work together on the key objectives of shaping the future, transforming global challenges into opportunities, and creating liveable and decent conditions for all” explains Minister and patron of the award Johanna Wanka.
Who can apply?
Applicants for the Green Talents Award need to fulfill the following requirments
- enrolment in a Master’s or PhD programme in any field related to sustainable development or a degree (Master’s/PhD) completed with significantly above-average grades in a similar programme no more than three years before the end of the application process
- excellent proven command of English
- a non-German citizen or anyone not residing in Germany
Deadline for applications is 25 May 2017.
More information on the programme and the application is available
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (339)