Program Date: 27th – 29th November 2017
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. The 12th Language and Development Conference 2017 will explore the role of language in supporting, not hindering, sustainable development initiatives through inclusive education, economic growth and societies that are also more just and peaceful.
The conference will bring together global policy makers, development professionals, the NGO sector, private sector, arts and creative sector representatives, researchers and all those with a perspective on the role of language in society. It will provide a forum for real-life successes and challenges to be shared; frank and open reflections to be facilitated; and pragmatic, evidence-based proposals to be put forward. All of this in an effort to inform the global development community as it continues its journey towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Multilingualism for Quality, Equitable and Inclusive Education
- Language, Skills and Sustainable Economic Growth
- Communication, Peace and Justice
- Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning;
- Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for all;
- Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies.
There will be a limited number of scholarships for participants who are able to demonstrate ability to bring relevant expertise and diverse perspectives to the conference through their papers, as well as demonstrating financial need. Criteria for eligibility and further information will be available on the conference website.
Deadline: 19th May 2017
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (268)