Deadline: 30 April, 2017
Open to: citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
Scholarship: include tuition waiver, accomodation, travel and health insurance
MOFCOM Scholarship is set up by Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China to further strengthen the communication and cooperation between China and other countries as well as to develop talents for developing countries. Starting from 2015, MOFCOM Scholarship mainly sponsors the young and the middle-aged talents from recipient countries to pursue their postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship. MOFCOM Scholarship supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years.
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- Be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- Be under the age of 45 when applying;
- Have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program if such program is available. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study.
- Tuition waiver;
- Teaching material fee waiver;
- Research and survey fee waiver;
- Dissertation guidance fee waiver;
- One-off resettlement fee:
- 3000RMB/400 EUR per master student and 3000RMB/470 EUR per Ph.D. student;
- On-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance
- One time round-trip international airfare for all the students.
How to Apply?
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship; Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
- Photocopy of English or Chinese proficiency;
- Photocopy of a valid passport;
- Submit all the application materials listed above in both hard copy and scanned copy to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy before the deadline. Hard copy must include both the original copy and the photocopy, as indicated above;
- Submit a written request to the Economic and Commercial Counsellor’s Office of Chinese Embassy for an official recommendation letter and clearly state.
For more information please visit the official web page.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (313)