Deadline: 31 May 2017
Open to: citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine
Fellowship: a monthly stipend of approximately £2,100. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs
The Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs is now inviting applications for Academy Robert Bosch Fellowships (Russia and Eurasia). The fellowships will run from September 2017 to June 2018 and they are open to candidates from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
The fellowships have three main elements:
- Work on a personal research project
- Participation in the Academy’s leadership programme and activities
- Opportunity to contribute to the wider work of a Chatham House research team
The themes have been kept broad to allow applicants to devise an original project that breaks new ground. An applicant’s project should fit within one or more of the eight areas below that appeal to their own research interests. The proposals should not duplicate current and recent research done by the Russia and Eurasia Programme.
1. Developments in Economic Growth, Modernization and Democratization in the Eastern Partnership Countries and/or Russia
2. Regional Elites and Networks of Power
3. Societal Changes, Migration, Inter-ethnic Relations and Non-state actors
4. State Capacity, Resilience, and External Leverage in Eastern Partnership Countries and/or Russia
5. Relations between EU/NATO and the Eastern Partnership Countries/Russia
6. Security and Conflict Resolution
7. Prospects for Intra-regional Conflict or Cooperation
8. Relations between the Eastern Partnership Countries and Russia
- The fellowship is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
- Applications will be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
- It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred
The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of approximately £2,100. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.
The recruitment round for 2017 is between 3 April and 31 May, applications made outside of this period will not be considered.
In order to apply, .
If you have any questions, please contact with Anne Giles via email – AcademyRobertBoschFellowships@chathamhouse.org.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (196)