Deadline: 1 June 2017
Open to: students
Fellowship: grants provide round-trip transportation to the United States, as well as tuition fees, and living expenses for full-time graduate study
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy is pleased to announce the opportunity to compete for 2018-2019 Fulbright Student Fellowships for graduate study in the United States leading to a Master’s or Doctoral degree. Fellowships are awarded on a competitive basis to qualified candidates under the auspices of the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Program, subject to the availability of funding.
The Fulbright Program was established in 1946 by the U.S. Congress as a means “to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries.” For more than sixty years the Fulbright Program has provided opportunities for foreign nationals to study, teach, and pursue research in the U.S.
- Have a strong academic background and a record of excellence in previous studies;
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Master’s degree program, or have a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university for those applying to study in the U.S. for a Doctoral program;
- Be proficient in English (a minimum score of 570 on TOEFL or TOEFL ITP, or 230 on computer-based TOEFL, or 88 on internet-based TOEFL, or 7.0 on IELTS);
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt readily to a foreign environment;
- Be in good health and able to undergo a rigorous study program; and
- Not have extensive experience living or studying in the United States.
Fulbright Student Fellowship grants provide round-trip transportation to the United States, as well as tuition fees, and living expenses for full-time graduate study. Grant provisions do not include financial support for dependents.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (189)