Deadline: 15 Spetember, 2017
Open to: Japanes and International Students
Scholarship: tuition fee, travel and initial living costs
The Special Scholarship Program (SSP) was established in 2003 to support the development of advanced research at the University through the contribution of highly capable doctoral students. Though the 3-year curriculum, Kochi University of Technology (KUT) provides a comprehensive education in the multidisciplinary environment in the engineering area. Every year, KUT enrols approximately 15 selected doctoral students to work on specific research projects. Each student pursues a doctoral course in English while at the same time assisting his/her host professor in his/her research projects and receiving a monthly payment in return for his/her contribution to the projects.
Applicants are required to meet all of the following conditions:
- To have or to be scheduled to acquire a master’s degree before the KUT enrollment date;
- To be 35 years old or under at the time of enrollment;
- To have an excellent academic record and strong bachelor’s and master’s degrees from reputable universities;
- To have the intention, adequate knowledge and research skill to work in one of the designated research projects;
- To have high English proficiency.
Scholarships are awarded in the Department of Engineering at Graduate School of Engineering:
- Exemption from 260 USD entrance examination fee 2,600 USD enrollment fee, and 4,600 USD /year tuition fee;
- To support living expenses, 1300 USD/month is paid for research project work;
- 1,300 USD is provided for travel and initial living costs. (given only to international applicants who are living outside Japan, and who have, or have the intention to acquire, “Student” status of Japanese residence at the time of entry into Japan).
How to Apply?
- Choose one or two research project(s) from the SSP Research Project List
- Complete and submit all required documents by post.
All required documents listed below must arrive at the International Relations Division by the deadline. The documents submitted will not be returned
- Application form;
- Original bachelor’s degree academic transcript;
- Original master’s degree academic transcript;
- Original master’s degree certificate in English;
- Past fields of study in English — approximately 1 page;
- Research outline in English — Research outline which you plan to do at KUT, approximately 1 page;
- Two signed recommendation letters;
- Original certificate of health in English issued within the past six months.
For more information, please visit the official web page.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (422)