Audit, finance and accounting solutions are in our DNA – it’s what we do; it’s what we’ve always done. We offer our clients best in class service and guidance, from auditing to financial controls.
Whether we’re working on large-scale transformations or analysing financial data, our people are best placed to give business-changing advice and a full range of services.
Core Audit serves global clients across Financial Services, Private Sector and Public sector. We strive to continuously raise the bar on audit quality and value; by delivering informed challenge, intelligent insight and building greater trust, helping to grow investor confidence.
Typical Activities and Business Areas
- Build relationships with clients, and offer advice on a range of strategic and financial issues
- Be exposed to a range of clients throughout the year
- Get the opportunity to take responsibility very early in your career
- Work in teams on clients’ premises
- Gain experience working with senior members of your clients’ teams and will have the opportunity to add real value to their business
- Study towards a professional qualification
At Deloitte it’s the mind-set that shapes the role. As part of the graduate/analysts community we offer the chance to start a career with a firm of problem solvers – the best minds in the industry – with guidance from inspirational and supportive senior managers and every opportunity to grow and progress.
From the start you will be hired as a member of staff – often described as the firm’s greatest assets – Deloitte’s people are deeply respected for their individuality. Every year the firm invests more in learning and development, offers a competitive salary and comprehensive training programme.
Deloitte is a business that doesn’t just recognise the need for diversity, but fully embraces it. Agile working is a way of life. Ownership is highly rewarded and leadership is visible at every level to guide you every step of the way.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (388)