Bath Spa University is offering PhD Fee Waiver Studentship in Environmental Humanities to start in May 2017. International students are eligible to apply for this studentship.
Bath Spa University is the UK’s leading university for creativity, culture and enterprise. To celebrate this excellence, and to support Bath Spa University’s work in Latin America, the Creativity and Culture Scholarships – Latin America is open to eligible applicants for most creative programmes.
At Bath Spa University all programmes are taught and assessed in English and students must have the required English language proficiency. Applicants must have an English language qualification that is recognised by the University.
Scholarship Award: The studentship will provide:
- A full tuition fee waiver for 3.5 years for full-time students or 5 years part-time;
- A support fund of £1,800, which may be used during the period of the studentship, to support research activities and/or resources such as specialist training, equipment or conference attendance;
- Access to a wide-ranging Researcher Development programme;
- Opportunities to develop teaching skills by participating in Bath Spa’s Graduate Teaching Assistant Scheme which includes registration on the Postgraduate Certificate in Professional Learning in Higher Education (CPLHE) course, which leads to HEA accreditation.
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
You’ll normally hold, as a minimum, a first or upper second class honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or its equivalent. If you don’t have a relevant Master’s degree, you’ll normally be required to undertake formal research training as part of your studies.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants will normally hold, as a minimum, a first or upper second class honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution, or its equivalent.
English language Requirements: Before you begin your studies with us an international student, you’ll need an English language qualification that’s recognised by the University.
How to Apply: Please return all application forms and accompanying application materials by email to PGRadmissions@bathspa.ac.uk. Please submit your application form at least six to eight weeks before your intended start date. Along with the application form, you must provide copies of your degree certificates and transcripts of your results. You may also be asked for a sample of your academic or creative work. International applicants should provide a copy of their passport and any visa already held.
Application Deadline: midnight on Sunday, March 19, 2017, for a start date of May 1, 2017.
İntensiv və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (183)