Leeds University Business School offers full and partial scholarships to pursue master’s degree programme. These scholarships are open to EU and international students for studies commencing in September 2017.
Leeds University Business School is a full-service business school, a faculty of the University of Leeds and a member of the Russell group of research-intensive universities, located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
If students are an international student and/or English is not their first language, they need to pass an approved test to demonstrate that their level of English is suitable for postgraduate study.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme at the Leeds University Business School.
Masters in Accounting and Finance International Excellence Scholarship: 10 half-fee scholarships towards the cost of tuition fees.
Masters in Accounting and Finance International Excellence Scholarship: Particularly deserving international applicants wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2017/2018: MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Actuarial Finance, MSc Banking and International Finance, MSc Finance and Investment, MSc Financial Mathematics and MSc Financial Risk Management. To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2017/2018.
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: To be accepted onto any of postgraduate Masters degrees, students need a good UK bachelor degree (minimum 2:1) or equivalent qualification. If they don’t have a bachelor degree they may be considered on the basis of their work experience and the relevance of the course to their role.
English Language Requirement: If students are an international student and/or English is not their first language, they need to pass an approved test to demonstrate that their level of English is suitable for postgraduate study.
- IELTS: Overall 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in each section
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: 64 on PTE Academic, with at least 60 in each of the skills
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) : Grade C or above
TOEFL iBT: At least 92 overall with a minimum of 21 in Listening, 21 in Reading, 23 in
- Speaking and 22 in Writing.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. Application must include the following
- A fully completed application form including personal statement (please read the guidance note on personal statements)
- Two academic references (please read the guidance note on references)
- Copy of degree transcripts and certificate
- Copy of English language qualifications i.e. IELTS results (if applicable)
- Letter of sponsorship (if applicable)
- An up-to-date CV
Application Deadline: 31 March 2017.
İntensiv və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
2. “Young Business Factory” – “Professional English Course”
Baxılma sayı (250)