Deadline: 1 May 2017
Open to: candidates having unconditional offer or admitted
Scholarship: consist of a monthly allowance for living expenses
Tilburg University contributes to solving social issues. University achieves this mainly by developing and transferring knowledge and bringing together people from various disciplines and organisations Quality of education, social orientation, and an active campus feeling form the basis of university’s education and the scholarships are available to pursue the undergraduate programme.
- To qualify for the Scholarship you must fulfil the following criteria, in addition to the regular requirements for admission to the Bachelor’s program;
- Candidates must have been (unconditionally) admitted to the Bachelor’s program in Global Management of Social Issues for the academic year 2017-2018;
- Candidates must be newly enrolled students at Tilburg University;
- Applicants must give the Proof of English proficiency – IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Proficiency.
Scholarships will consist of a monthly allowance for living expenses (a total amount of 10,000 Euro per year for three years), arranged by the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Scholarship of 10, 000 Euro per year (during the entire period of study of three years). Total 30, 000 Euro’s will be awarded.
How to Apply?
Students who have a non-Dutch educational background If you are applying based on a VWO diploma, regardless of your nationality, they refer you to their application page for Dutch students.
Please note that you will need to apply and register in two different systems:
- MySAS, Tilburg University’s online application system;
- Studielink, the Dutch national registration system for admission to higher education;
Since an application in both systems is necessary, when you start working on your application, they encourage you to register in both systems right away.
3 aylıq tam praktiki və zəmanətli dil proqramları:
Baxılma sayı (247)